BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 7, 2013

14 Weeks

It's been a while! Well we are officially at 14 weeks and the whole wide world knows...including everyone on campus. 
Now that I'm busting out of my pre-pregnancy clothes its time to do a little maternity shopping...I desperately need jeans and leggings with the high waist...my belly doesn't like being constricted. 
Starting to do some baby gear research...found a brand new Bob someone bought with matching car seat they are selling for $400...seriously? If those tags are still on it...score! 
Gave JD a heart attack when I showed him how much cribs are from Pottery Barn kids...maybe we can find out the legal specs and have Uncle Todd make us one...or any other willing participants.
Speaking of JD the ole' boy is off crutches and hobbling around on his funny looking medical geisha sandal...and a cane. Belly bump photo will come soon! 
xo
The Schrogers

No comments:

Post a Comment