BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2013

I need french fries!

Holy Potatoes!
I am craving starch like nobody's business. Sweet potatoes, french fries, home fries, mashed potatoes, you name it.
At my Dr. Appt last week they gave me a list of foods to stay away from. What was #3 on the list? Freaking potatoes....come on!
So, while I'm going to assume sweet potatoes are OK, I need my nugget to start craving something I can actually eat.

Trouble is I don't feel like eating much of anything. I'm hungry all of the time, but really not inspired by any food. Breakfast has been a bowl of cereal and then bring a banana to work. Lunch is a sad salad of some sort. Dinner becomes, "whats the easiest thing in the freezer to cook" since my husband is on crutches at the moment.

All I want to do is eat french fries and sleep people!

No comments:

Post a Comment